The new design in single glazed walls
Horizon is not just a stylish glass partition wall, it is also an economical solution for your working environment. The minimum profile height and no-profile connection with other Maars systems create a high-quality transparent and architectural aesthetic. In addition, the large variety in doors and door systems lend form and character to accessibility.
The low profile height and no-profile connection with the other Maars partition walls mean you get the desired result in any surroundings.
The profile height is 22 mm (7/8"), smaller than a €1 coin.
35 mm (1 3/8") is an option; combinations possible:
- 22 mm (7/8") + 22 mm (7/8") profile: +/- 4 mm (3/16")
- 22 mm (7/8") + 35 mm (1 3/8") profile: +/- 11 mm (7/16")
- 35 mm (1 3/8") + 35 mm (1 3/8") profile: +/- 18 mm (11/16")
Profile finish in chrome, blank anodised or epoxy coating in various colours polyester epoxy powdercoating.
Seamless connection with our other wall systems.Choose your colour
- Seamless connection with String², Metaline and lalinea
Slim door frame
- Very slim door frame
- Full height or with continuous glazing above
Lowest sections in the world
- Height of only 22 mm / less than 1 inch
Fully glazed t-connection
Hier ook nog tekst plaatsen
Ultimate combination of design, accessibility and privacy
- Single glazed wall
- Minimalistic design
- Maximum transparency
- 2 section heights; 22 mm / 7/8'' and 35 mm / 1 3/8''
- Easy to combine with Metaline, String², lalinea, Panorama
- Innovative wall replacing Glassline
- Maximum height 3000 mm (9'-10 1/8'')
- Maximum module width 1200 mm (3'-11 1/4'')
- Acoustics Rw = up to 39 dB
An industrial design for your interior, easily created with Carré. Suitable for all thicknesses in single glazed walls.
- Unleash your creativity
- Grids, horizontal and/or vertical lines: everything is possible!
- Perfect for temporary or flexible solutions
- Meets all functional requirements
- Maintaining the relocatable features
- Possible for walls and doors