Create your space in any place
GOLD Award winning design at Best of NeoCon 2016! Maars has developed the lineaCube as an answer to the increasing demand for cells in open plan offices, to allow people to work, call and meet in a concentrated way. The lineaCube is an independent space with its own ventilation, acoustic insulation and absorption, with power, data, audio and lighting integrated into the ceiling.
Due to the absence of vertical profiles, even at the corners, the lineaCube is completely transparent.
- Lowest sections in the world with a height of only 22 mm / less than 1 inch
- Continuous lining
- Recessed and underlying ceiling
- The walls and doors have flush glazing
The lineaCube can also be combined with steel panels or one of the other materials from the vast selection of modular partitions & Living Options within the Maars collection.
- Integrated LED mood lighting
- Apple TV
- Touch-screen technology
- Automation packages
Lowest sections in the world
- Height of only 22mm / less than 1 inch
- Concealed hinges
- Pivot construction
- Fully flush
The layout of the lineaCube is open to endless variation from a one-person office to a consulting room with separate compartments.
- Unlimited length
- Width up to 4 metres / 13 ft.
- Height up to 3 metres / 10 ft.
- Concept boardroom
- Concept meeting room
- Concept consulting rooms
- Concept focus workstations